- Notes from an overview of MOOs from founders/professors behind Coursera and Udacity, plus questions and discussions from attendees.
- Notes from session led by Nat Torkington discussing education and what's wrong with it.
- Links and notes from a discussion of what's wrong with college, and a proposal for a radical redesign.
- Notes, best practices and hands-on advice from the trenches of organizing events and conferences
- -- Peter Bihr
Saturday Post Lunch:
- Notes from session led by Lighttable co-founder on what we need from developer tools to be more productive programmers.
- Notes from talk by Cody lead, based on slides he presented and questions we asked.
- Notes from discussion on education credentials: why we have them, what they might evolve into.
Saturday Post Break:
- Links and notes on tools for graphing and data visualization from the session at 3:30pm on Saturday
- Where robotics is now, where it's going, implications for society
- -- Gary Bradski
- Peter Bihr's blog post about the session.
- -- Sean Follmer & Jennifer Jacobs
- Pamela Fox's blog post inspired by the session.
- Photo of the whiteboard
To make a link to create a new page, just enter edit mode and type:
* [[Name your page here]] : My name
This will form a link to a new, blank page. Lets' try it:
- Mr Foo
For extra coolness, put a link back to this page inside your new page. At the bottom of your new page, enter edit mode and add:
: Back to [[Session_Notes]]
- Return to Main_Page